Saturday, December 8, 2012

Business Quotes for Wikipedia - Wiki

Business Quotes

This is like a Meccano toy using the Wikipedia model to create a dynamic puzzle ... When your kid grows up and the sled is no longer useful, you make something else that is. It is the idea that objects are able to evolve and grow..SOURCE: REUTERS 2012-12-07 13:50:00

We are also leveraging on Telenor's partnership with international players like Whatsapp and Wikipedia to provide customised applications for our customers.SOURCE: THE STAR MALAYSIA 2012-12-07 04:47:00

The Simple Wikipedia doesn't have a high standing in the Wikipedia community.SOURCE: MSNBC 2012-12-06 22:37:00

Although Wikipedia articles are frequently listed by average search engines on top ranks, they are often too difficult for average readers searching (for) information about difficult queries.SOURCE: MSNBC 2012-12-06 22:37:00

Wikipedia is a buffet of knowledge.SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-06 20:52:00

By working on Wikipedia and striving to explain things clearly and factually, I’ve been desensitized in a way ... I can look at situations in a more clinical way and not let emotions overcome me in a real life-or-death moment..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-06 20:52:00

The process of editing Wikipedia is a great study technique in a way because I really need to know what I’m talking about ... I need to make articles that are exact and precise because I don’t want to give false information to other people. That requires a lot of research and a lot of thought to be put into a subject before I actually put something into an article..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-06 20:52:00

Modifying [Wikipedia's] editorial guidelines or automatically flagging poorly comprehensible content for revision may be thus needed to improve this situation.SOURCE: GIZMODO 2012-12-06 10:08:00

We think it's really important to maintain the independence of Wikipedia. We like to keep it ad free.SOURCE: KSAT SAN ANTONIO 2012-12-06 07:50:00

It's 4am here in Cali and I've been up for an hour on Wikipedia trying to make any kind of sense of the acts of the atrocious leader of Syria..SOURCE: CELEBRITY GOSSIP 2012-12-05 23:51:00

I don't know any more about him than what is on Wikipedia. I never knew him as a leader, nor did any of my colleagues at McAfee..SOURCE: MSNBC 2012-12-05 19:14:00

Many people say, ‘I don’t have time for Wikipedia.’ Yes you do. You do a lot of things that only are for you, that you are the only recipient of those benefits. Why not give back something to the community.SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-05 18:25:00

I got married because I got a little bit more stability, and I have a daughter because of that. So, Wikipedia has changed my life. I don’t know how my life would have been had the projects not been started..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-05 18:25:00

I write on Wikipedia because I believe it’s the first place where you can find knowledge to share with others. I mean, at some point, somebody wrote an article that I was interested in, and I think I owe it the same to the person and to the world to do the same, in a sense..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-05 18:25:00

we go, we mediate, we try [to] solve things, we try to understand the two positions and see what we can do about it ... I don’t like to think of [myself] as a police officer. I like to think of [myself] like a friend who helps you find your way in Wikipedia, helps you find a way to share this dream we all have..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-05 18:25:00

Wikipedia opens the door for people that want to go further.SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-05 18:25:00

Often, young and inexperienced staff resort to search engines and Wikipedia on a daily basis to develop basic understandings of issues in the face of this information tsunami ... Insufficient institutional knowledge and insufficient policy staff create a double impasse for evidence based decision-making and exacerbate the knowledge asymmetry..SOURCE: NATIONAL JOURNAL 2012-12-05 15:05:00

I have no clue what you're talking about. It's funny, I don't even read newspapers. I graduated college eight months ago and the biggest thing we learned is don't trust Wikipedia for facts. The fact someone, especially a judge, has believed something on Wikipedia is kind of shocking..SOURCE: THE TELEGRAPH 2012-12-05 08:34:00

I have no clue what you're talking about. It's funny, I don't even read newspapers. I graduated college eight months ago and the biggest thing we learned is don't trust Wikipedia for facts. The fact someone, especially a judge, has believed something on Wikipedia is kind of shocking..SOURCE: THE TELEGRAPH 2012-12-05 08:34:00

People are considering this to be work they do for an income, as opposed to Wikipedia where people understand that they’re doing a service for a general public good.SOURCE: MISSION LOC@L 2012-12-04 21:34:00

Wikipedia is transparent , collaborative and provides information in an objective and non-biased wayfeatures essential for an open society.SOURCE: TIMES OF INDIA 2012-12-04 01:56:00

The fact that Wikipedia is free is not only the most attractive point, it’s the most effective point ... All over the world, including in my country, there are so many people who cannot buy the knowledge published in books. Wikipedia gives this knowledge out free of cost, and everyone benefits— whether they are rich or poor. In previous times only the rich had the knowledge..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 23:56:00

The fact that Wikipedia is free is not only the most attractive point, it’s the most effective point ... All over the world, including in my country, there are so many people who cannot buy the knowledge published in books. Wikipedia gives this knowledge out free of cost, and everyone benefits— whether they are rich or poor. In previous times only the rich had the knowledge..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 23:56:00

Every day I am on Wikipedia ... I sit with my netbook and I edit and create articles in my mother tongue and favorite language..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 23:56:00

The Syllabus: A 12-week assignment to write a Wikipedia article.SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 22:59:00

Instructor Basics: How to use Wikipedia as a teaching tool.SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 22:59:00

I’m so proud of the hundreds of volunteer Wikipedians who helped organize the contest in their countries and around the world. Not only do we have hundreds of thousands of free images that anyone can use, but we also have a great set of heritage lists on Wikipedia, which give an overview of more than 1 million monuments globally..SOURCE: WIKIMEDIA BLOG 2012-12-03 20:02:00

I can only recall a handful this year. If they don’t respond to our letter, although we would like to include them, we would not, as ensuring the accuracy of our information is paramount. This is a key difference between People of Today and, say, Wikipedia. Our entries have been verified and agreed with the subjects..SOURCE: THE TELEGRAPH UK 2012-12-03 17:40:00

Feminist, Anti-Racist Wikipedia Edit-a-thon.SOURCE: MINDING THE CAMPUS 2012-12-03 15:37:00

Lord Justice Leveson's report says: 'The Independent was founded in 1986 by the journalists Andreas Whittam Smith, Stephen Glover and Brett Straub.' In fact, Straub is a made-up character whose name was added to the newspaper's Wikipedia profile by pranksters. It appears to have been cut and pasted from the web without any checking.SOURCE: GUARDIAN UNLIMITED 2012-12-02 18:27:00


Any Content material offence , contact me freely on kuberbshiva06@gmail.com.. this content rewrites or copied from Top level web-source - [http://goo.gl/dKByb],
Thank you
please review me :: -----

Prabhakar [ vampseo]
Indian SEO blogger SEO & Rewriter ( Content)
Kuberbshiva06@gmail.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment