A few days ago, Google+ introduced their Communities feature. I have played around with this feature over the weekend, and I thought I would write a short review.
Communities are a great way to encourage topical discussions of any kind. For example, let's say you're really into books by Stephen King. You can make a community dedicated to Stephen King - and other Google+ members with this same interest can find your Stephen King community by searching for it using the Communities search tool.
I have created two communities myself. The first being a community for Defunct Online and the second being a community for Pretty Girls.
One of the great things about the Communities is that it apparently doesn't spam your Google+ wall with recent posts. You will get notification at the top right of the Google+ page alerting you when a new post has been made in one of your communities. But, in essence, a community is a separate entity - and you will have to navigate to that community to read it.
Clicking on the Community icon in the left panel will bring you to Google+'s Community page. Here, you will be able to review all of the communities that you belong to, plus see a list of suggested communities.
You can create and join as many communities as you want. When you create a community, you are the owner/moderator - and you are able to appoint other moderators if you wish to. I also noticed that Google+ automatically hides any posts that it believes to be spam, and will ask you to review it for approval/removal.
Communities appear to be a great way to talk to people who share a common interest with you. Go to Google+ now and give them a try. I think you might like the new Communities feature.
Any Content material offence , contact me freely on kuberbshiva06@gmail.com.. this content rewrites or copied from Top level web-source - [ ],
Thank you
please review me ::
-----
Prabhakar [ vampseo]
Indian SEO blogger
SEO & Rewriter ( Content)
Kuberbshiva06@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment