Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Disable tool backlink appeared in Webmaster Tools


Warning unnatural link I think if I got the, perform a reconsideration request to remove the link you gave to the ever black is the normal procedure, and that there are also links that can not be removed anyway.

If there is a link such, but will be noted the details of what you did to remove or why you can not remove, and request re-examination, the tools to ask Google for these even if you disable the link this time, can not be removed I was the advent of.  Only, as the intended application, is that "there is a link that can not be reached the incorrect warning link webmaster tools to remove, use the site you want to disable it" called. Flow of sending a reconsideration request to remove the link does not change the injustice.

Matt Cutts keynote
  1. Only be used when absolutely necessary
  2. Links can be removed on their own to remove all
  3. Upload a text file
  4. When you disable the link of the entire domain specifies the domain
  5. (That it is not in the instructions that must be followed) that Google will be treated as a strong suggestion
  6. Most sites you should not use
  7. Using a text file as robots.txt
  8. Take effect until a few weeks
  9. The reconsideration request must also use the disable tool


Judging from the remarks of Matt and blog, but I do not know well have done as workaround warning link unnatural until now, and what presentation due to Google document links that can not be removed is the difference, strong to "Google part of "I Will proposed large.

I think the link from the URL that was written there is invalidated, basically and I wonder if that feeling in such a case there are any problems that may or may not also be disabled say proposed. You also feel the disabling process, such as is done automatically, you do not know it.

It is important to note that the link report in Google to remove as much as possible the injustice link as before, but still can not be deleted. It is scary, the site does not seem to link unauthorized warned, "It would need to disable the link." This is my only must be avoided.

continue...

Prabhakar
SEO & Rewriter ( Content)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment