Now that Christmas is over, we can get back to the normal business that is usually conducted on Facebook. Wait a second…
Let's face it, Facebook is a place for people to brag and gloat about things that they have done in their everyday lives. But when it comes to holidays like birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas, Facebook becomes a place where people try to outdo other people by expressing all the great shit they've gotten.
Several years ago the Christmas purists began to complain that the holiday have become too commercial. They stated that the meaning of Christmas was lost - and that the holiday was becoming more about advertising and receiving gifts instead of giving and selfless acts of kindness.
But over the years, with the increasing popularity of social networks like Facebook, a new issue has arisen to plague the Christmas purists. For some reason, people think it is a good idea to take to social networks and brag about what they have received during the holiday. Worse, they often include pictures of their new expensive possessions. To me, there is nothing worse than to see somebody do this.
Look at it this way, since when has what you received become more important than spending time with family, friends and loved ones? Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of people out there who express their gratitude during the holiday for being able to spend time with the people that they care about. But there are literally people who spend all of their effort bragging about what they have received, and never mention who they spent time with - and unbelievably, rarely say who gave them these great gifts in the first place.
At the risk of sounding hypocritical, I should state that I too love to get gifts. Who doesn't? But when it comes to Christmas, I can honestly tell you that the thing that I look forward to the most is seeing the faces of the people who are opening the gifts that I have so ineptly wrapped for them. That being said, to me this is what Christmas is all about. Because by seeing their faces when they open the gifts, I am actually spending time with them. It's really not about how expensive the gifts are, or how many gifts I have given them. It's about the spirit of giving, and spending time with the people that I love.
Sadly, there are people on Facebook who seem to have forgotten what Christmas is all about. The only thing they are thankful for our the gifts that they have received. It is also worth noting, that the most important and most impressive gifts are not always the ones that cost the most monetarily… But sadly, these are to gifts that get the most attention and notoriety.
Any Content material offence , contact me freely on kuberbshiva06@gmail.com.. this content rewrites or copied from Top level web-source - [ ],
Thank you
please review me ::
-----
Prabhakar [ vampseo]
Indian SEO blogger
SEO & Rewriter ( Content)
Kuberbshiva06@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment